© 2006 Plantronics, Inc. All rights reserved. Plantronics, the logo design, IntelliStand, Plantronics Sound
Innovation, and the voice tube clear color trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of
Plantronics, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Patents U.S. 5,210,791: 6,735,453; 6,923,688; D469,756; Australia 147229; 303053; EM 293964-0003;
France 651,857-651,865; Germany 40108524.4; GB Regd.Des.No. 2104923 and Patents Pending.
Printed in China.
WIRELESS OFFICE HEADSET SYSTEM
The Plantronics Technical Assistance Center is ready to assist you! Dial (800) 544-4660 ext.
5538, or visit the support section of our website at www.plantronics.com/support.
1. Replace voice tube every 6-9 months.
2. Unplug the unit from the telephone and the AC charger from the power source
3. Clean the equipment with a damp (not wet) cloth.
4. Do not use solvents or other cleaning agents.
345 Encinal Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95060 USA
Tel: (800) 544-4660
This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship of products manufactured,
sold or certified by Plantronics which were purchased and used in the United States.
This warranty lasts for one year from the date of purchase of the products.
This warranty extends to you only if you are the end user with the original purchase
• We will, at our option, repair or replace the products that do not conform to the
warranty. We may use functionally equivalent reconditioned/refurbished/remanufactured/
pre-owned or new products or parts.
• To obtain service in the U.S., contact Plantronics at (800) 544-4660 ext. 5538.
• THIS IS PLANTRONICS’ COMPLETE WARRANTY FOR THE PRODUCTS.
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that
vary from state to state. Please contact your dealer or our service center for the full
details of our limited warranty, including items not covered by this limited warranty.