http://www.midlandradio.com - 1 -
22 Key Pad Lock
Roger Beep Tone
http://www.midlandradio.com - 2 -
Use and Care
1. Do not use alcohol or cleaning solutions to clean the radio.
2. Do not immerse the radio in water.
3. Use a soft damp cloth to clean the radio
4. Dry the radio with dry lint-free cloth should it get wet.
5. Turn off the radio and remove the batteries during long-term storage.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the
following two conditions: (1) this device does not cause harmful interference,
and (2) this radio must accept any interference received, including
interference that may cause undesired operation.
To maintain compliance with FCC’s RF exposure guidelines, this transmitter
and its antenna must maintain a separation distance of at least 2 inches from
your body. To transmit, hold the radio with the antenna pointed up and away
from your face, with the radio at least 2 inches from your face. Speak in a
normal voice into the microphone.
http://www.midlandradio.com - 3 -
Accessories order form 5
FCC Licensing Information 6
Controls and Buttons 7
LCD Display 8
Installing Batteries 9
Charging the Batteries
Problems & Solution 16
Technical Specification 17
Frequency and Charts 18
Warranty Information 19
MIDLAND Family Products 20
http://www.midlandradio.com - 4 -
Accessories – Accessories can be purchased at
in the form on the following page and mail it to our address.
- One Dual Desk Charger
- 2 Rechargeable battery packs
- 1 AC Adapter