BOXLIGHT Projector MP-350m manual
Brand: BOXLIGHT, product: BOXLIGHT Projector MP-350m
Total pages: 69, PDF manual size: 1.52 Mb
check Other guides for BOXLIGHT
|Computer Equipment||Projector||BOXLIGHT Flat Panel Television CP300T (8 pages in PDF)|
|Computer Equipment||Projector||BOXLIGHT Projection Television 12SF (83 pages in PDF)|
|Computer Equipment||Projector||BOXLIGHT Projection Television CD-850m (45 pages in PDF)|
|Computer Equipment||Projector||BOXLIGHT Projection Television DLP (37 pages in PDF)|
|Computer Equipment||Projector||BOXLIGHT Projection Television Pro6500DP (115 pages in PDF)|
|Computer Equipment||Projector||BOXLIGHT Projector CD-40m (61 pages in PDF)|
|Computer Equipment||Projector||BOXLIGHT Projector CD-450m (70 pages in PDF)|
|Computer Equipment||Projector||BOXLIGHT Projector CD-454m (64 pages in PDF)|
|Computer Equipment||Projector||BOXLIGHT Projector CD-455m (64 pages in PDF)|
|Computer Equipment||Projector||BOXLIGHT Projector CD-550m (70 pages in PDF)|
BOXLIGHT is a great brand that produce the range of devices such as computer equipment. We know of 55 free userguides created by this distributer . Now you're reading a user guide for BOXLIGHT Projector MP-350m.
This manual is encoded in PDF file format
The PDF (Portable Document Format) was created in the early 1990’s as a brand new way for computer users to share documents between each other, especially if one person has a PC and the other a Mac. The shared PDF will display exactly the same on both computers.
PDF was created by Adobe and is no maintained by the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO). It is a very interactive format and can contain buttons, links, audio, video, form fields, business logic and even electronic signatures. It can capture fonts, images as well as document texts and can also format documents from many different programs.
Most PDF viewers or the software used to view the PDF is provided free of charge. There are many options available including Scribus, pdfTex, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator as well as Google Docs. The most popular however is Acrobat Reader DC.
Why we provide BOXLIGHT Projector manuals in PDF?:
- · PDF’s are incredibly convenient and are easy to open and read by everyone, regardless of whether they have a PC or Mac.
- · A PDF can be compressed into a file size that is easy to email while still maintaining the quality of the images.
- · A PDF file can be made incredibly secure as you can set up passwords, digital signatures and even watermarks.
- · A PDF allows you input many different types of content including images, animations, 3D models, hyperlinks and buttons.
PDF’s do have their drawbacks such as:
- · PDF’s can often be difficult to edit or to extract information from as it’s original intention was to make the exchange of documents easier.
- · There are different types of PDF’s, especially when searching or extracting information.
If you have a document that you would like to convert into a PDF, there are many sites online that will do the conversion for you for free and very quickly. The same is true if you are looking to convert from PDF format into a different format. This is often a much easier way to edit a PDF.
|PDF size: 1,556.48 KB|
|Other BOXLIGHT manuals|